5 Essential tips while Doing Kayaking in Bhimtal
Bhimtal is the eminent destination for its scenery and panoramic views. Tourists across the globe are attracted towards this round the year. It is known for its majestic tapu on the bhimtal lake and its others sisters like Sattal and Naukuchiatal. There are seven lakes in Sattal and the attractive aerial view of naukuchiatal. But nowadays it is also known for adventures activities and various sport. Along with trekking hiking, mountaineering and boating what tops the list is kayaking and paragliding.
From the past 10 years, this sport is everyones favorite. You can easily enjoy this sport in Sattal. There are several service provider from where you can perform this activity.
These 5 tips can help you while doing this activity:
- Kayak in the morning: Always book your spot in the morning session where you can enjoy the kayaking hassle free, as people start coming and there is lot of congestion in and around the lake.
- Awareness while training: Listen what your kayak trainer is suggesting you. Always be alert while kayaking.
- Dress for the water: Regardless of whether it’s a cold near-winter morning or a hot mid-summer afternoon, if you’d normally wear a wetsuit in those waters, wear one kayaking, a well-fitting swimsuit will suffice. Always carry an extra pair of clothing along with you.
- Always watch out for your expensive gadget: Thing that can ruin your kayaking adventure more than coming back to find your expensive smartphone is now water damaged. While press-and-seal storage container will work just fine for your food and wallet, we’d recommend investing in something sturdy to store your electronics and clothing.
- Learn rapid safety measures: touch-up on rapid safety practices, a quick flip of your kayak can suddenly put you in a life-or-death situation. And every decision counts
We value our customer the most. Hope you will find this article useful. Also one request “keep the garbage in the dustbin, don’t pollute the environment, and if you are coming to celebrate something plant one tree with your name.